Sydney Artefacts Conservation has established a reputation since 1992 as Australia's leading specialist providing services for the preservation of artefacts, heritage monuments and public sculptures.
Objects treated range from small items of sentimental value to monuments of national cultural significance such as statues, war memorials, fountains, cemeteries, archaeological artefacts and architectural objects.
Summary of services
- Specialists in the conservation of three-dimensional objects
- Condition reporting & treatments
- Collection surveys & cataloguing
- Consultancy services advising organisations on heritage conservation issues
- Training workshops
- Advice on handling and care of objects
- Preventive conservation
- Collection management advice
- Conservation management plans
- Project management